Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

This whole semester in multi-media, I learned that there are certain pictures that we can use and those are the free stock images.  Also, I have learned a lot on how to use the photoshop page, Pages, Iphoto and more from this mac computer. The most challenging one for me was working with Illustrator. Its been kinda  difficult and I feel like I need to get better on it because its interesting learning on how you can make images look the way you want them to look. With these skills that I have learned from the mac computers I feel that I can use them for other projects that I can be assigned on doing them and  then I can use the different places from the mac that I learned from here to something else or some other class.

No comments:

Post a Comment