Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Personal Self Grading

Cover:
I give myself a 4 because i think it does have everything that you need to get four points on the cover.


Table of Contents:I would give myself a 4 because it also has
everything that asks for to get four points on it.


Work log: I would give myself a 4 because it has 3 initial design sketches, the explanation of them and it stays with my document's style.


Bibliography: I would give myself a sad 2 because its only in the MLA format, and the bibliography is present but I really don't get about the alphabetical order part, maybe like an extra point for being in the document's style.


Bibliography:I would give myself a very, very sad 1 because i don't have more than 5 for right now , but i can assure you guys I will get a 4 as soon I start with the rest of my project.


Professionalism: I would give myself a 4 because I don't see any mistakes in my project from what i have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment