Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Friday, September 3, 2010

my own self grading

On the design template i would say that i could of gotten a 4 because i did actually designed it my way and the way i liked it in my opinion.
on the design tab gadget i would give myself a 2 because i really don't know how to put more and also because honestly i really don't want them in my page so i think i would raise my grade at least to  a 3.
on setting tab i give myself a 3 because i really don't get it but I'm sure its on the third one so its a 3 for me.
on protecting my page i give myself a 4. no doubt about it.
on posting i give myself a 4 because i do have my posts and the page i had to open up.
blog entries  would give myself a 3 because I'm not sure if their all right.
on commenting i give myself a 4.
professionalism also a four because it is all appropriate.

1 comment:

  1. You should have asked about the 'settings tab' category. I wouldn't of minded explaining it to you.

    ReplyDelete