Meez 3D avatar avatars games

Monday, November 8, 2010

11.8.10

How productive have you been?
I have been productive a whole lot.
How would someone accurately describe your work habits? 
I think they could describe my work habits as something well done because I personally think i do very good on all my projects and work we have to be doing.

How have these work habits aided or hindered you?
I think they have helped me more by being able on using it more for projects in other classes and i can have better presentations than the normal ones everyone gets. Also, the steps to do something help you very good and explain very well with what you have to do.
As a result, what have you gained or learned from the past six weeks
I learned more about the colors of printers and then also, I heave learned a little bit more about photoshop and how to use some of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment